Bermuda is a fabulous place to look at. The beautiful oceans and the sandy beaches call in people from around the world. People want to set up houses in the sea and live there forever. Several people think of registering a company in Bermuda, and several of them are incorporated at the place. So, here we have jotted down some points of both advantages and disadvantages of being in Bermuda.
Advantages of Living in Bermuda
- The place is filled with scenic beauty. No one can get over the white sands and the blue sea.
- The weather of the place is considerably good, and there is no harsh winter. One can enjoy the beautiful summer weather throughout the year.
- There is no income tax in the country. Getting a work permit is also quite easy in Bermuda.
- The culture and lifestyle of the place are one of the greatest in the world. People can get lost in the merrymaking and refreshing nature of the citizens.
- The food of the place is great and tasty to its core.
Disadvantages of Living in Bermuda
- There are lots of hidden taxes that may need to pay in the country.
- The cost of living for a foreigner is exceptionally large in the country.
- Apartments and houses are very expensive in Bermuda.
- People have to send their children to private schools, so education becomes expensive as well.
- Work permit extensions can be very costly.
- One will need to rely on medical insurances to avail any health-related services in Bermuda.
So, it will be upon the person to judge and settle in Bermuda. If they are determined for Bermuda, then they can easily overcome the small hardships. In the end, Bermuda is still one of the most beautiful places on our planet.