The digital era is all about simplifying lives. Digitization and evolution of gadgets are much beyond connecting people or sharing information. Mobiles and smartphones today spell as essentials just than mere luxury. The digital world with several online services,including online reservation, online shopping, etc., provides a reliable, convenient way to complete day-to-day chores in an easier, faster, and safer way. Gone are the days when one has to stand in queue for online recharge or utility bill payments. Today, several websites, apps, and payment wallets, payment banks offer an easy way to recharge prepaid mobiles, DTH, or pay postpaid, landline, gas bills, etc., from anywhere, anytime.
With customer convenience as a top priority, numerous online options offer a flexible and reliable way to recharge mobile or data plans. Most people use online recharge services for prepaid online recharge. Just a few clicks and one can easily make payments for bills or online recharges. Log into the relevant website or app, select the telecom service provider, and within few minutes, one can recharge mobile by paying the amount through internet banking/debit or credit card or UPI.
Here are Top Online Mobile Recharge Websites in India
- Airtel Payments Bank website- Popularity and growing numbers of users say all about it. Airtel payments bank website provides a smarter and secure way to pay utility bills including gas, telephone, electricity as well as recharge prepaid mobile, DTH, etc. This is one of the most popular and largest platforms used for mobile recharge in India. You can charge for any service providersuch as Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, Reliance, and many more. In addition to this, it offers additional benefits by offering discounts and cash backs on every recharge or bill payment done through this platform. Just one needs to log in to the Airtel Payments Bank website. Fill in the required details, check and select plans and get your prepaid mobile recharge done with just a few clicks easily.
- Paytm- Paytm is another popular Indian e-commerce website. It is one of the most preferred options as the premium website for mobile recharge and bill payments. It facilitates services from bus bookings to movie ticket booking and payment of DTH to telecom and electricity/gas/ broadband bills. The process is hassle-free. Just enter few details such as mobile number, choose service provider, select plans and enter an amount.
- MobiKwik- This is another popular option for mobile recharge. It offers convenient, simple and fast mobile recharges, and bill payments. One can easily recharge mobile, DTH, data card as well as pay utility bills such as gas, landline, electricity and insurance, etc.
- FreeCharge- FreeCharge is getting popular nowadays. It is one of the best alternatives and competitors to other top-rated recharge websites in India. It offers the fastest and simplest way for online recharge for DTH and mobile as well as bill payments. Moreover, for recharge/bill payment done through this website, a user gets discount coupons for Thyrocare, Snapdeal, Baskin-Robbins, Yatra.com, Dominos, etc.
- Rechargeitnow- this website offers a simplified recharge experience. It features almost every telecom service provider to facilitate an instant prepaid recharge. All in all, this website provides an easy and quick way to recharge your mobile.
Undoubtedly, pay bill online and recharging your mobile online is not a time-wasting work at all. Just choose the recharge website smartly and enjoy manifold benefits along with discounts and cashback offers.