The popularity of co-working office spaces in Florida has increased in recent years. Serviced offices also have seen an increase in usage. There are many options available for businesses looking to rent office space. Renting an office space remains a popular option because it serves many of the modern business’s needs that a traditional workspace or co-working space cannot.
- To enhance their corporate image, every business needs a professional business address. Most business centers such as Signature Workspace provide some of the most prestigious business addresses in the Tampa Bay area.
- A serviced office provides a reception service for your visitors to receive their mails and greet them at the front desk. This will give your business a professional appearance and save you money on hiring a receptionist.
- Your business’s phone number can be picked up by the front desk, which will enhance your corporate image. Each business has its own phone number and fax number in its private office.
- On an ad-hoc basis, you can also hire meeting and conference rooms within the same premises.
- Many businesses rent server space to host their servers.
- The low cost of starting up is one of the major advantages to renting -serviced offices. The quick and easy start-up process. Most agreements can be made flexible and tailored to each company’s specific needs.
Conclusion: These savings are significant in terms of human and capital resources. Many have chosen Signature Workspace to provide temporary or permanent offices. We have been helping companies of all sizes to find the perfect office space in the Tampa area for years. Contact us today to have a chat with our customer service staff and find out how we can help!
This post was written by Tara Kintz. Tara is a director at https://www.signatureworkspace.com. Signature Workspace, owned and operated by Cantor Fund Management, offers services and amenities such as private offices, flex space, co-working space, virtual offices, meeting/conference rooms, and more.